Create any form you want using drag-and-drop functionality. Store registrants in a database and export to excel as desired.
If you are looking for a PHP version of this tool Click Here
The Drag N’ Drop form builder provides an easy to use tool for creating an almost infinite list of configurations for end-user forms.
Using the simplicity of drag-and-drop and user experience patterns available in most integrated development environments, you can customize forms in several ways.
- .Net MVC 4.0
- An instance of IIS
- MSSQL Server 2005 or higher *
- Visual Studio 2010 or higher
Creating customizable forms has never been easier
- Choose from 11 different draggable fields to create your form
- Customize required field validation
- Add tooltips as a help-resource
- Easy to populate drop-down-lists (simply type comma separated list)
- Real-time updating
- Combination fields – made up of several fields in one eg. Address Field
- Autosave – background save process triggers intermittently as you create your form
- Export registrant list to excel spreadsheet
- Store files uploaded on your forms on Amazon S3 or on your local drives
- Customize your forms by selecting themes or easily creating your own themes
- Embed your form anywhere
- Receive email notifications when someone submits entries to your form
Customize and embed your forms anywhere
View your submissions or export them to an Excel spreadsheet
- Fixed issue with files showing up as missing when solution is open
- Inlined CSS for app_offline.htm file.
- Added support for embedding forms
- Added support for selecting and adding custom themes
- Added support for file uploads with storage in local directories or amazon s3
- Added support for email notifications after forms are submitted